Friday 14 August 2009

Welcome to the Essex Mums blog!


We are now looking for editorial content on Essex Mums. They can be about anything and everything: from pregnancy help, through dealing with tantrums to advice on surviving your child's first day at school, as well as about local events/places to go/groups. Articles can be any length - from a short, snappy list to an in-depth feature.

Of course, I'd love to be able to pay everyone, but at the moment I can't. However, each month we'll be voting on the best article and I will be giving a £20 Amazon voucher for the best one each month - not much but better than nothing!

If it's something you're interested in doing, please give me a shout on louise@essexmums.org or just send me something you've done. Even if you're nervous about your writing skills, give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment